- The OnePlus Nord N30 5G features a 6.72-inch display with Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate.
- The device uses an octa-core Snapdragon 695 SoC which is paired with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
- The handset features a 16MP selfie camera and packs a 5,000mAh battery.
OnePlus has officially launched its mid-range Nord series smartphone, the OnePlus Nord N30 5G. This latest offering from OnePlus is a rebrand of the OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G which was launched in India back in April. The newly launched OnePlus Nord N30 5G boasts. 6.72-inch display with a Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The device flaunts a 108MP triple-camera setup, a 16MP selfie camera, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The handset packs a 5,000mAh battery which supports 50W wired fast charging.
OnePlus Nord N30 5G: Pricing, Availability
The OnePlus Nord N30 5G is priced at $299.99 (roughly Rs 24,800). The device comes in sole single Chromatic Gray. The handset is available for pre-order in the US and Canada. If you pre-order the device between today and June 14, you can get a new OnePlus Nord Buds 2 for free, an extra $30 (roughly Rs 2,500) off with trade-in, and even save an additional 10% as a student discount. In Canada, the device can be pre-ordered for $380 (roughly Rs 31,400).
Also Read: OnePlus Community Sale Announced; Special OnePlus Ensemble Offer on Ecosystem Products Revealed
OnePlus Nord N30 5G: Specifications, Features
The OnePlus Nord N30 5G sports a 6.72-inch display with an FHD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The display panel has a punch-hole cutout and a pixel density of 391 PPI. The smartphone is powered by a Snapdragon 695 processor which is coupled with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The device runs Android 13 out of the box.
As far as the other features go, the handset features a 108MP primary camera, a pair of 2MP depth and macro camera units, a 16MP selfie camera, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and a 5,000mAh battery which supports 50W wired fast charging. The 108MP sensor has EIS support and a f/1.7 aperture. Last but not least, the smartphone also has microSD card support for storage expansion beyond 256GB, a 3.5mm audio jack, and 5G connectivity support.
- Display: 6.72-inch display, Full HD+ 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, punch-hole cutout, 391 PPI pixel density, 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s octa-core Snapdragon 695 SoC with Adreno 619 GPU.
- RAM, Storage: 8GB RAM, 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, microSD card slot.
- Rear-facing camera: 108MP camera (Samsung S5KHM6SX03 sensor), f/1.7 aperture, EIS support, 2MP depth camera, f/2.4 aperture, 2MP macro lens, f/2.4 aperture.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP, f/2.4 aperture.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 50W wired fast charging support.
- Other Specifications: In-display fingerprint sensor, 5G support.
- Weight: 195 grams.
The post OnePlus Nord N30 5G With 6.72-inch 120Hz Display, Snapdragon 695 SoC Launched: Price, Specifications appeared first on MySmartPrice.